Whether you want to try your hand at this ancient sport or even hone your existing skills, we offer a great venue for Archery in the north east.
Our Archery sessions are a great opportunity to prove your sporting prowess and get competitive with your friends and family. The sessions last an hour and will start with a safety brief and an introduction to the equipment you will be using.
Following that, you will have the opportunity to start your target practice under the careful supervision and tuition of our staff. Depending on your skill level and development, you will take part in a range of fun and competitive Archery games. The session will culminate with a “Champion Archer” award and medals for everyone who takes took part.
Our wide range of archery equipment ensures children as young as 8 can take part in this great competitive activity and find their inner Robin Hood.
We are a stone throw away from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland so if you are wanting to try Archery in the north east, we are ideally located and easy to get to.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- Jacks0n0990Cardiff, Wales, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest day out yet!!!Tuesday, 17th October 2017It is a great day out for ages, I went with my partner and found it to be a good team builder as well as a good laugh. The staff were great with us, even at the end when I panicked because of the... Read full review
- Jamie KTrip Type:CouplesSomething differentWednesday, 27th September 2017I went recently with my partner and a friend, we booked on the 2pm slot and it took about 2 hours to get round. It was our first time on a high ropes course and it was brilliant! The course is varied... Read full review
- Nurse_P2017Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat fun!!!Sunday, 17th September 2017Booked on for 2pm slot we started safety briefing at 1.55pm and straight onto the ropes, took a whole 2 and a half hours was great fun. So many different ways to cross some harder then others and 5... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open all year. Subject to availability. Advance booking required