Thai River is situated on the Riverwalk in the heart of Durham with easy access to the city centre. Parking is available at the Riverside Car Park or along the Riverwalk.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- michaelfU3238YADurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA welcome addition to Durhams dining sceneSaturday, 11th March 2017Spent a very, very pleasant evening here with a bunch of pals. It is still very new and the fact that it is currently in the middle of the Milburngate redevelopment project doesn't make the most of... Read full review
- Kye PTrip Type:CouplesFantastic placeSaturday, 11th March 2017Me and my partner went to have a meal there and we're blown away by the place. The staff were more than helpful and the place is very welcoming. We both ordered starters and a main and the food was... Read full review
- hcd2017Barnsley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily mealTuesday, 7th March 2017Visited on Saturday evening, on a visit to see son at university. Restaurant was busy but not overcrowded. Service was prompt and polite, for arrived fresh and well presented. No complaints from any... Read full review
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 20:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 20:00|
* Opening Hours: 1130am-2.30pm and 6pm-11.00pm.