Tel: +44 08719 846174
Our Sedgefield hotel puts the National Trust property, Hardwick Hall, less than 2 miles from your door. The Elizabethan property has a great art collection, glorious gardens and quite a story to tell.
For those wanting a taste of English countryside, Sedgefield offers typical Yorkshire town life with cosy pubs and a village green. To the north, historic Durham is only 11 miles away, while Teesside Airport is 10 miles to the south.
This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Disabled Twin||from £25.00 to £100.00 per room (room only)|
|Double||from £25.00 to £100.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||from £25.00 to £100.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Budget Hotel Visit England Budget Hotel
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- Mary PDunfermlineTrip Type:CouplesVery good value stayMonday, 16th October 2017A nice clean friendly stopover with a good restaurant in the nearby village of Sedgefied and Costa coffee at the next door petrol station. Access is easy but getting back to the motorway more of a... Read full review
- alienab2017London, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessExcellentMonday, 16th October 2017An excellent place to stay for good price. Clean and comfortable with friendly environment! Good lighting in the room with neatly made beds,,,the bathroom is also clean and up to the mark. In my... Read full review
- simongill11London, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples1 of the best travelodgeSunday, 15th October 2017Clean and tidy,Polite staff (Debs,Peter and Vicky was great) In a great location too. Handy car park on site also Indian restaurant opposite and close to village where shop, bars and good food... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children - Cots.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Access to golf course - Approximately 2 miles.
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Accept coach parties
- Pets accepted - Dogs, cats.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Map & Directions
From A1 (M) jct 60 Follow A689, Hartlepool/Teesside. Approximately 3 miles.
Public Transport Directions
From Darlington - 13 miles