Tel: +44 08715 591819
Our Chester-le-Street hotel places you in the historic northern market town of Chester Le Street, home to Durham County Cricket club. There's 2000 years of heritage to explore here, from Roman sites to Victorian architecture.
You're not far from Durham's 1,000-year-old cathedral and storybook castle, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. And closer to the hotel is the scenic Waldridge Fell Country Park, great for walks.
This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within a short car journey.
All bedrooms in this hotel have ensuite shower rooms.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
|Double/Twin Disabled||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite||from £19.00 to £140.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- maritmusaNorwich, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFriendly in a convenient locationSaturday, 7th October 2017Easy to get to with plenty of parking and direct access to the pub next door. We have stayed several times before and find the rooms comfortable and clean and the location perfect for our purpose... Read full review
- nleblaDundee, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesQuick stayWednesday, 20th September 2017Check in was simple, there was lots of parking and it was easy to find once we left the motorway. There were a couple of choices for dinner in the vicinity, the room was clean, and the staff was... Read full review
- Reanne LTrip Type:FamilyLovely!Wednesday, 20th September 2017Great stay from start to finish! Hotel was easy to find and first impressions were great everything looked and smelt fresh, clean and tidy. We were greeted with a warm friendly welcome by Roxy who... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking for 81 cars and 4 disabled spaces.
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Map & Directions
From A1 (M) exit at jct 63, at roundabout take A167 Chester Le Street/Durham. Passing through 3 roundabouts, just prior to the 4th, Church Mouse is on the left-hand side. Approximately 2 miles from jct 63.
Public Transport Directions
From Chester Le Street - 5 milesSuggest taxi from Chester le Street, £3.50. Taxi rank at station. From Durham, £4.50.