AboutOur brand new luxury apartment at Crook Hall and Gardens has been designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
With 2 twin bedrooms it can comfortably sleep 4 guests. One room can be turned into a double room if required. The apartment has 1 fully fitted bathroom and 1 utility room with a toilet and hand basin. The fully fitted kitchen has been equipped with everything you could possibly need and the dining area leads onto the balcony terrace overlooking the Quiet Corner of Crook Hall and Gardens and the River Wear offering a relaxing space to enjoy a glass of chilled wine. The spacious living accommodation features a flat screen TV.
With a fantastic city centre location and free on-site parking The Apartment @ Crook Hall is within walking distance of Durham City Centre, Durham Cathedral and local Bars and Restaurants.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Apartment @ Crook Hall||from £150.00 to £175.00 per unit per night|
*£150 per night Sun - Thurs and £175 per night Fri or Sat
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good171
- Denise HChester-le-Street, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily historyThursday, 5th October 2017I just had to visit as this is the home of my ancestors. Found it very interesting. The gardens are beautifull, they have themed attractions at different times of the year. There is a little coffee... Read full review
- Daniel FDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWow what a gemTuesday, 3rd October 2017What a beautiful old manor house with almost 1000 years of British history. The old hall with its minstrels gallery is stunning. The Gardens are really well maintained and the autumn colours on the... Read full review
- Tomtom585Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful gardens and lovely hallTuesday, 3rd October 2017We were there for a friends wedding. the grounds are lovely and the afternoon tea we had was really nice. couldnt fault anything. Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|