Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good276
- 81kevinMorpeth, United KingdomSimply classWednesday, 30th November 2016Just returned from a night away at rockliffe hall hotel ,reception first class ,room even better ,had a few hours in the spar it's perfect and very relaxing ,then went to the orangery it was superb... Read full review
- shunters2016Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing stay, once againTuesday, 29th November 2016Have been back home a few hours after our second trip to Rockliffe and can genuinely say I can't think of one single fault. The staff in Reception, Housekeeping, Spa, Brasserie and Clubhouse, in... Read full review
- Helen DTrip Type:CouplesBest SpaTuesday, 29th November 2016Has to be the best Spa I have ever been too. The staff are amazing and you're treated like royalty. Everything is clean and well look after, and is worth every penny! treatment came to £80 pp but i... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|