Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Large Hotel of the Year Award – Gold 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Visit County Durham Official Partner 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good260
- dippy_salInvercargill, New ZealandTrip Type:CouplesOutstandingSaturday, 27th August 2016Had a day spa here and really want to stay for longer! We had the exclusive spa garden which was so relaxing, but we were glad that the sun was shining - it could be disappointing if this had been... Read full review
- Sam PNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLuxurious AccommodationFriday, 26th August 2016Fine hotel in beautiful surroundings, immaculately maintained. Breakfast superb, good choice, well cooked, unfortunately stayed Sunday night and main restaurant closed, bistro food was ok but not... Read full review
- jenlon0401North Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointed a stay of two half's good and bad!Thursday, 25th August 2016Arrival - Started off great, first impressions of the hotel were good this was our first visit to the hotel. Lunch - We were booked in for Sunday lunch at the clubhouse which was nice however there... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Public telephone
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|