Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good328
- EmmzzATrip Type:Friends getawayBest HotelThursday, 19th October 2017This place is To die for! Amazing atmosphere, staff and food, the most comfortable rooms, stunning spa facilities and the best of everything imaginable. I'd like to thank all the staff for an amazing... Read full review
- Helen DLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantasticTuesday, 17th October 2017Rockliffe Hall is simply fantastic, amazing and unbelievably good. There are plenty of staff everywhere. Nothing is too much trouble. The accommodation is wonderful. Rooms are traditional and also... Read full review
- Alex ATrip Type:FamilyMams Birthday afternoon teaMonday, 16th October 2017The place looks amazing. We took my mam for afternoon tea for her 60th, me my partner, our 3 kids & my brother & sister. The staff were warm, friendly & welcoming, we order 4 adult & 2 children’s... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|