Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Large Hotel of the Year Award – Gold 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Visit County Durham Official Partner 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good264
- Helen KteessideTrip Type:CouplesA perfect indulgenceSunday, 25th September 2016Location perfect, Hotel spectacular, Food as good as Master Chef. This was a present from our boys, we couldn't have afforded it otherwise Perfect venue for weddings it also has luxurious Spa... Read full review
- samanthahedleyMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely Afternoon Tea!Sunday, 25th September 2016Attended Rockliffe for afternoon tea for a friend's baby shower and it really was lovely! We were served a range of sandwiches, mini quiches, scones and cakes - there was a lot of food but... Read full review
- pamelamH1580MGNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst ClassFriday, 23rd September 2016Rockliffe Hall is a beautiful hotel in gorgeous grounds. The rooms are large with very comfortable beds. Staff are friendly and professional. The Spa is superb. You could not want more from your stay... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Public telephone
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|