Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good285
- Shelley KTrip Type:FamilyWOW😍👌🏻Friday, 24th February 2017Wow lost for words such an amazing plc, I won a spa day through work as an incentive, from the moment we arrived (myself and my mum) we where made to feel so welcome, the food was fantastic the... Read full review
- sadvam2010Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAfternoon teaTuesday, 21st February 2017My wife and I were bought a voucher for afternoon tea at The Rockcliffe Hotel as a wedding present,so as it was our 1st anniversary we thought we would save it for a special occasion,I must say that... Read full review
- D4580CYchristineMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely SpaMonday, 20th February 2017We had a twilight spa which was lovely. The facilities are second to none, with lots of clean towels etc. The spa garden is an added extra that is really worth the extra money, although the butler... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|