Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good283
- Mags747Windsor, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWithdrawal symptoms after a lovely stay...Saturday, 18th February 2017Had a wonderful weekend last weekend at Rockliffe Hall. Fantastic venue, beautiful rooms, we felt really spoilt during our stay. The staff were great and could not do enough for us. We ate in the... Read full review
- fcbel645Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNice spa - shame about the towelsThursday, 16th February 2017My friend and I had a nice day at the spa. Lunch was tasty although the menu hadn't changed since I was there 18 months ago. We had a lovely treatment and there is a nice relaxation room you have... Read full review
- Norma WTrip Type:CouplesExcellence spoiledThursday, 16th February 2017Excellent front of house, location, rooms and hotel services - sadly restaurant services not as well managed and customer services in restaurants lacking organisation leading to a less than good... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|