Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good320
- Karina WTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful venue for my sisters wedding!!Saturday, 19th August 2017I visited Rockliffe for a 2 night stay on Wednesday 16th August to celebrate my sisters wedding to her beautiful wife on Thursday August 17th. Having never visited Rockliffe before I was overwhelmed... Read full review
- Peter FLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA superb hotel and wonderful experienceFriday, 18th August 2017We stayed overnight to celebrate our 50+ years' Wedding Anniversary. We've experienced many top-class international hotels over the years and selected Rockliffe Hall as an unfamiliar part of the... Read full review
- Linsky28County DurhamTrip Type:FamilyQuality of staff shines through!Friday, 18th August 2017My daughter and I stayed for one night as a mother and daughter pre-wedding treat. We stayed in a New Hall superior twin. We had a lovely stay, with the highlight being the thoroughly professional... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|