Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good301
- Val HTrip Type:CouplesKing & Queen for a Day!Friday, 28th April 2017Just home after an amazing night's stay at Rockliffe Hall. Everything was perfect - the room was beautiful with an enormous bed and a bath big enough for two! The Spa Garden was like heaven and... Read full review
- amiliajonesNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyI8th birthday treatFriday, 28th April 2017Oh my, where do I start? This hotel is unbelievable, everything about it screams class! I booked a spa day for my daughters 18th as she'd never been to one before. My mum, sister and cousin joined... Read full review
- Amber FDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAfternoon TeaFriday, 28th April 2017On arrival, the hotel is grand is stature and boasts stunning views/grounds. We were greeted by a very attentive reception team, and directed to the cocktail bar, where we were told our host would be... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|