Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good294
- Karl BWashington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat wedding dayWednesday, 22nd March 2017Well what can I say other than a great wedding day experience. My son got married to his wife on Saturday 18 th March 2017. From the moment we arrived the service was excellent, all the grooms... Read full review
- mbaxendaleMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Good and unfortunately The BadWednesday, 22nd March 2017We stayed at Rockliffe Hall for one night on 17 march to celebrate my husbands birthday. The hotel, our room, the staff and food were fantastic and couldn't fault a thing! However....... we were so... Read full review
- PollyFredMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing.Monday, 20th March 2017We came to Rockliffe on the 18th for a spa day followed by evening meal at The Clubhouse. The spa itself it's lovely, the spa garden really makes it perfect. The staff were very attentive and we... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|