Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Large Hotel of the Year Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Business Tourism Award of the Year Gold 2016
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good309
- Dawn HTrip Type:CouplesFabulousSunday, 25th June 2017Fabulous relaxing few days as a treat post exams! The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Food was superb (apart from the golf course-avoid this restaurant) and the spa amazing. Would come... Read full review
- Ashley2909Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing!Friday, 23rd June 2017I have just spent a weekend at Rockcliffe Hall staying in one of the Pilmore Mews houses and I couldn't fault anything at all! We made made to feel welcome from the minute we pulled up to check in... Read full review
- Heike OEdinburgh, Scotland, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBeautiful hotelWednesday, 21st June 2017Use this hotel regularly for corporate events and love the beautifully appointed rooms, the attentive staff and fantastic facilities: spa, golf, brasserie as well as fine dining options. Great... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|