Hillcrest Park is our rural, 6 acre, holiday location in Teesdale.
Surrounded by farmland, it offers peace, tranquillity and beautiful views of Teesdale – yet is only 10mins from the A66. It is ideal for walkers, cyclists and dog owners (we have a dog walking field onsite) and is close to Richmond, Barnard Castle, High Force Waterfall, Raby Castle and a host of other Dales attractions.
Hillcrest was once a working farm, but the outbuildings have been converted into Holiday Cottages and part of the site is now provided with electric hook up points for Touring Caravans. And, for those who want all the pleasure of camping and outdoorsiness, but without the hassle of wet tents on a windy day, we also have ten timber Camping Pods.
Most importantly, we aim to offer all our guests a comfortable, get-away-from-it all, rural retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family Camping Pod||from £40.00 to £60.00 per unit per night|
|Small Camping Pod||from £30.00 to £50.00 per unit per night|
|Touring Pitch||from £20.00 to £25.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- Kevin HSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOne week holiday breakSunday, 15th October 2017My wife and I have just spent a fantastic week at Hillcrest Holiday Park, we had Ivy Cottage a lovely well equipped, warm comfortable home for the week. The Cottage and the whole site is very clean... Read full review
- DorsetAndrewTrip Type:CouplesLovely peaceful spotThursday, 12th October 2017A lovely site with a very friendly welcome. Excellent facilities including clean showers with lots of hot water, a useful kitchen / laundry room and a big field for the dog to run in. It was easy to... Read full review
- 756DavidWhittlesey, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA great way to go camping but with a twist.Saturday, 30th September 2017We stayed for 4 nights. We haven't been camping for a few years. Kate showed us the site and facilities and also told us of places to visit, which was nice. The pod we stayed in had a heater, light... Read full review
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|